Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Early.

Third or fourth night without sleep this week. I feel perfectly fine.

I'm going to say it because it's driving me crazy and I have to say something: IacoGwmbM.

Good luck figuring it out.

Show last week went really well. We have practice this Saturday (Weston's place) at 1:30 and Mitchell, our bassist, has decided to propose the idea of a movie for all four of us afterwards; suggestion sounds good and I'm only going for it if it stays with that Night at the Museum sequel. Looks good. We're also going to discuss bandnames and songs to learn next. And, apparently, I'm going to get thrown in the pool. By Weston, for pushing him in when he let the basketball go into the water and no one could reach it. I did not push him in; he fell.

Worried about what happened last night. I'll find out sometime today I guess.

What was said in that fake fight in that fake scene still hurts. I know some of it was true, regardless of what Graham says. What hurts worse, and these inflictions are still "bleeding", is that he's been lying to me. About cutting. Again.

During the past month in which we've been fighting he cut twice and lied to my face about it. It isn't the cutting that makes me the most upset, though it is upsetting. It's the lying I can't stand. He's...... I don't know. The score of broken promises is 5 and 5; I'd like to keep it that way.

Never going to my dad's again and am telling him tonight that I mean it. Finally.

Still writing alot of acrostics and free verse. More later, I guess.

10 days left of school. I'm flipping. I can't wait.

*smiles* Big things at dance class, we hope.

Okay. It's 5:43 and I should probably go take a shower or blast my music really loud and dance around to Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

5.5 on FCAT Writes. It's effing rigged, I swear, but I'm still going to that YMCA pool thing tomorrow instead of school. I'll just sit there and write. Or hang with Sammy. Haven't decided yet. The Geometry exams are next week and I have a Circles test this Friday. I'm screwed.

Too much running around in my head. I should put it on paper but I won't. It's too scary for the world to see.

Mr. Stump, you sure know how to distract a lady.

<3 Luna

6 comments:

  1. What was the topic of your FCAT Writes? I had my APWH test two Thurdays ago... God awful >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. The topics this year were "talk about your favorite field trip" or "convince your school's administration to allow snacks in classrooms". Mine was the latter, and I couldn't help thinking in my head that we eat in class already. How bad was the APWH exam?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God, that brings me back T.T

    Anyways, wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Our topics were, for the DBQ "African Responses to the Berlin Conference", for the CCOT "Discuss the Changes and Continuities of the Silk Road from 600~1450", and I can't remember the C&C, but yeah, the essays were evil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ............oh joy that sounds fun...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really was!

    Not.

    God that feels like an old expression, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete