Thursday, May 14, 2009

Awhile.

Well.



He and I skipped the extra few days and we talked that night. Reconciled and now everything's cool. Maybe better. I don't know for sure.



Before news on Father and that hell I am legally forced to go to, I've been writing poetry lately. Mostly acrostics, but still. One free verse, titled "Through the Looking Glass" to represent a few things. It's the story of my past year.



Oh Dad.... He and I decided to quarral about my being a "completely rotten person all of the time" and that he isn't going "to allow people who love you get hurt because you don't love them back". Yes, apparently I treat my stepmother and stepsister and stepbrother badly by not interacting at all. And not getting my stepmother a Mother's Day gift. She's not my mother, she didn't raise me, nor did she give birth to any one of my parents. So no gift is earned. Sue is a bitch, clear and blunt.



I don't purposely try to shut out Nick and Amanda; it just happens that, maybe, I have things I need to do. It's not like I'm 6 or 7 again and have absolutely nothing to do or needs to be done or anything. I have a life. Plus, somebody worth talking to that will actually listen and try to understand.



So yeah. At the end of that fight, he told me to either scrub of my attitude or don't bother coming back to his house to keep "mistreating" people. So I chose the latter. Because I don't like it there anyways.


14 days left of school. Roughly 2 months until TIP. 2 months exactly until one whole year has gone by. And, if everything works out the way we both want it to, one year is just the beginning.

Not going to say anything about what Graham went searching for yesterday while I was at dance. He can say so for himself if he'd like.

Okay. School now. Maybe.

<3 Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment