Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Past, Present, and Future



Past: finished school. Only one of the three (out of over 200) that's going to IB. Mitch and Graham stopped talking though Mitchell is staying with the band around this fall. Found my summer reading assignment and I think it only appears scary. Already read one of the books before so I'm just gonna reread. Michael Jacobs broke up with Chelsi for going to IB.




Present: band's okay. Working. Cleaning for the birthday party this monday night at my place. Family and bestfriends Chelsi and Sam. Makes me think about last year and what was happening. Buying the things I need for my second summer of TIP. It's gonna be love love love. Phone dying internally and will be replacing/fixing it this monday as well. Can't lose my pictures. That'd destroy me completely. Kinda writing but not. Don't feel the need. New project for the one-year but not saying what it is just yet. He can find out for himself. Getting back to normal emotionally (if you can consider this normal. I don't know.), I think. Does hanging up on your boyfriend consitute as normal? Watched B. Button. Kinda creepy. Love music. Next song for the show is Blvd. of Broken Dreams, Green Day. Weston and I are doing the FOB (okay just Patrick) cover of Akon's "Don't Matter". Lots of love 'cause it's easy. Can't wait for so many summer things...




Future: birthday in exactly 3 days, give or take some hours. I can't buy anything new because of this and I hate that Sims 3 came out and I can't get it yet to waste my time with. The sleepover with Chels and Sam shall be amazing. We all love that girl bonding time. It totally rules to basically live a single life yet not really be single. Totally rules (most of the time). My top picks for birthday present (friends or family): Grestch Stump-o-Matic Corvette electric guitar, a visit from Graham, or Sims 3. Dress rehearsal for recital is on my birthday, this coming tuesday. The recital itself is wednesday the 17th. Yay... TIP next month. Yay!!! Plan to get new music. Will missing the past come into play? The uncomplicated-before-Mitchell-and-cheating-and-still-wanting-the-physical-even-though-I-know-it's-wrong past?






Whoa. Music in my ears. I'm thinking of two pictures before sleep:




No comments:

Post a Comment