Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Two Countdowns

Twenty-seven days left of school. Twenty-seven days left of middle school. Twenty-seven days until I can put those three years behind me in a school where almost no one knows me.

Except those two or three that already attend the school, and the couple that are entering as freshman. (You all know who you are)

Trig test today in Geom. class. Easy. Really easy, but the teacher stood up her whole class at Panera last night; we were supposed to have a study session for the test, but she never showed... I hope she's okay.

About two and a half months until TIP '09; I've been looking forward to this since I got home last summer. I wonder what kind of madness could ensue the day before in Graham and I's happy place...(so as he occasionally puts it) That, and a year together long-distance is a big step. Constant contact helps.

We worked out, sort of, the issue last time. We're making work our thirty minutes on the phone with AIM and Skype inbetween. Those three weeks together on campus will be amazing. We both agree to that. I need to get out of this town...

And I wondered why a couple months ago I would ever leave my state. Ha. I'm out of here the day I turn eighteen. Whether or not someone comes and gets me on that night.

Fell out of bed this morning and hit my head on the nightstand. Maybe that'll be enough to knock this dream from my mind.

Cute Is What We Aim For is in my speakers; "Doctor" to "Navigate Me". Good pieces.

Off to ready self for school. Wish me luck.

<3 Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment