Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Last Few Weeks...

I haven't had the time to write here lately. Mostly been too much stuff going on to do much anyways.

Had the weirdest dream last night: my boyfriend Graham and I were, for some reason, attending this art thing at a local YMCA when my ex Jimmy showed up, pulled me aside (though dragged is a much better word), and started attacking me with kisses against an outside wall. I was resisting as best I could, and eventually he calmed down so we could talk. Well, he wanted me to hear him out, and I did. All he discussed was his utter lust for this girl at his school, but yet how he missed me; Graham tracked us down, wrapped a protective arm around my waist, shot Jimmy a slightly dirty look, and walked off with me.

I don't have anything else to say on that subject.

A week ago today, I was with Graham, grateful to feel him again. Four months of no physical contact can do that to a person. It was pure bliss, pure heaven, pure anything positive one could ever imagine. I'll never forget those two days, and they'll be in my mind always for the next three months before he and I have another three weeks together and mark our one year together. I miss him.

School tomorrow; yay? Too much homework, and so little time on Easter...

<3 Luna

1 comment:

  1. Lawl. Maybe this dream is some sort of extension of the need for physical release that you aren't getting from Graham. Whatever it is, sure does make you sound crazy.

    ReplyDelete