Sunday, May 31, 2009

Whoa.

Band's okay. Mitch quit, but no one seems too sad about that. Way too much drama there...

I'm not going to say anything that's happened relating to Mitchell in the past week or so. If Graham wants to post a comment to tell, he's welcome to.

Three days left, one being graduation itself. It's scary, knowing this part of my life is over, and yet it feels so right to leave it all behind. Positive and negative ghosts haunt the campus, but doesn't that happen everywhere?

A little over a week until my birthday. Excitement or no? The only thing I want for it is impossible to get because his dad says that my birthday is too close to TIP for a visit. I say that, with everything that's happened, let the visit commence. Uck...

Music has been ringing through my ears every night. Can't wait for summer so I can just listen all the time. What melodies can do for the soul is just amazing...

Poor, poor Weston and his past with Sara...

Gotta go; Marshall's run for dance pants.

Speaking of dance: fourth year trophy says "Lyrical, Jazz, Pointe, Tap, Competition, and Assistant Teacher"

<3 Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment